This is a starter course which provides a foundation for the assessable vocational training units AutoCAD 2D.
- It will teach you start up and close of CAD software.
- How to create and save CAD drawings.
- Placement of basic CAD geometry (lines, circles, rectangles).
- How to create simple drawings, utilising drawing aids such as grids, snaps and ortho.
- Changing the zoom ratios to view drawing at differing sizes and positions.
- Master basic editing functions move, copy, stretch, delete to modify existing drawing.
- Position geometry specifically (DDE, coordinates).
- Annotate drawings (text, dimensions).
- Plot / Print CAD drawings.